Thursday, April 11, 2024

The WriMo Blog: The Repeat of 2023 | #AdventureInAction2024


Welcome to The WriMo Blog where I share my monthly writing goals, project progress, and more! Today's post is a discussion about Adventure In Action 2024. If this interests you, keep reading!
This post is going up a little late, but if you have been with me a while you definitely saw my AdventureInAction announcement last year. Wattpad-Action announced the second edition of the contest, and I decided to give it another go.

In 2023, I added too much to my project plate, which is why I didn't get to ever enter my "Heather Kepler" collection to the contest. I mean, I was writing 2 novellas in the ONC2023, I had family stuff going on. I still intend to finish the collection at some point, especially because I no longer have the word count limit restraining my creativity. (It was not a restraint, but its still hard to keep things short but cohesive.) - Heather Kepler is unpublished at this time.

For my #AdventureInAction (AiA2024), I have created a brand new character and have, again, place them in a world I've already built.

Allow me to introduce to you Luciana DeLuca. This character is set in the sci-fi world of THE STARSHIPS TRILOGY, MONTGOMERY (Book One).

To learn more about this character, you can click her name or the graphic.

This year, I have been able to not only submit the character creation but I have also written and submitted the first prompt! If I am amble to write 3 more prompted stories, I would get more points in the challenge.

That's all I have for now. Stay safe, and stay awesome. See you in the funny papers!



No comments:

Post a Comment