Thursday, February 8, 2024

Open Novella Contest 2024: Day 7 Writing Progress | The WriMo Blog


Welcome to The WriMo Blog where I share my monthly writing goals, project progress, and more! Today's post is an update on my progress in Open Novella Contest. If this interests you, keep reading!
I did so much writing. Even when I had to pause to clean the kitchen and make dinner for my brothers. And the icing on the cake is that I met my goal of 5,000 words for the month of February. I was not expecting to meet that goal so early on, but I am pleased all the same.

I finished Chapter Three and I have finally introduced the character for which the novella is named. I still have some characters who need to be shown to the reader, but once I've done that, I will share a post about all the important characters in this story.

In addition to an amazing writing day, I also altered the cover art. Yes, I tweaked my Dream.AI prompt and got a better result. I wanted the scars on the girl's face to be more flesh-like than the slits with glass they were before.

On ONC2024, Day 7, I wrote 1,685 words. That is a success in my book.

That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by! Stay safe, and stay awesome. See you in the funny papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment