Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Open Novella Contest 2024: Progress Update | The WriMo Blog


Welcome to The WriMo Blog where I share my monthly writing goals, project progress, and more! Today's post is a progress update for my ONC2024 project. If this interests you, keep reading!
I missed a few updates, but I have not missed any writing days. Despite severe pain in my wrists and multiple family outings, I managed to meet my daily goals and enjoyed myself.

THE GIRL WITH SCARS passed 10,000 words on Day 15!

Progression slowed down a little bit as I was hit with a few days of very bad allergies, which included many days of severe pain in my wrists. But I kept my days simple and powered through.

My mother "suggested" I take the weekend off to give my wrists time to get better but I couldn't help myself at certain points. So I wrote a minimum word count and called it a day.

Also, you might have noticed I changed the cover image, again. I just felt the shattered glass was taking away from the emotion I was trying to convey.

Anyway, that's my update for now. 
I wrote this update on Monday, February 19th, 2024; it was a busy day and I had many things pop up. Monday is also my work-focus day.

Stay safe, and stay awesome. See you in the funny papers!




No comments:

Post a Comment