Saturday, July 25, 2015

Imagine . . .

Imagine you are having this conversation with a guy. He can be anyone (a guy best friend, a BF etc.). What would be going through your mind at that moment? How would you respond? Would you go? I made this a couple years ago, with intentions of making it into a short story. Which I never got around to doing, because I felt that I needed to have actually experienced it in order to write about it. But in truth, if this were an actual book, I would totally buy/read it. I like books like that. I think that is what I was aiming for, because I write stories that I want to read. I don't really look at the ratings/numbers. I just like to write, and I write to improve. Well, I hope you liked this little spark of inspo, I will see you next time! HHB button

No comments:

Post a Comment