Sunday, July 5, 2015

Levi the puppy says 'Hello!'

I am just sitting here, writing the epilogue to 'Scarred Hearts', and one of the puppies was crying. I knew who it was. You see, Levi is a bit of a momma's boy, and all he wants is to know someone is there. Yes, his brothers and sisters are there, but he is looking for comfort. My mom would kill me if she knew I did this. But I had to let Levi sit in my lap. He's sleeping, and he's not crying anymore. :)

As I was saying, I am working on the epilogue for 'Scarred Hearts', and you guys are going to love it. The story, as I have previously mentioned, is entered in the Wattys2015, and it gave me the boost I hoped for to get the story finished. I do have a book trailer in the making, I am just waiting on the trailer maker to send me the link. I do know how to make book trailers, so if worse comes to worse, I will just do it myself. I was just lacking the inspo to do it myself (and my video editor was being a bugger). I love how this story turned out. I mean, I did start it, like, three years ago, and I had put it on the shelf (so to speak). Bringing it back out definitely has been quite an experience, and I am so glad that I did. There is a possibility that the epilogue will be posted tonight. That is I hope I post it tonight. I like to multi-task . . . Which is just a "fancy" word for "distracted". I am easily distracted. 

For instance, I am playing a game of chess (and winning) with my sister while writing this post. Yeah, I may be a bit of an amateur when it comes to the life of an author, and I might lack some focus. But hey! I get the job done.

Yeah, that is all for today. I hope you enjoy the epilogue when I post it, and see you next time! God bless! Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment