Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Sneak Peek At My Next Book Review!

 Last night I was at Costco with my parents, and a few siblings. While waiting for my parents to meet back up with us, we were reading some of the books. I was trying to see if there would be anything interesting for me to read, and have it in mind when I got home. 
This book was too good to put down, and I had the money on me. So I bought it, and I am really enjoying it. It has been a long time since I last read any thrillers. So, think of this post as a sneak peek at what is coming to my review blog this week (or whenever I finish reading, because I have not been able to read for longer than ten minutes). 

Who doesn't love a book about conspiracies and men in uniform? ;)
[This post will also be live HERE]

No comments:

Post a Comment