Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Door Of Haddie's Haven Has Opened? o.O

So, I have decided to start a blog, where I will be reviewing books that I read. Now, most of the books I will be reviewing are going to be the ones I already own. I know there are lots of reviewers who receive books from publishers in exchange for a review. I don't think I am that good anyway, so the books that I have right now work for me. They might be "out-dated" and not what everyone is reading right now, but I don't care. Someone once told me to work with what I already have, it is good enough. So, that's what I plan to do. I plan to review Wattpad books as well. I've already posted a couple reviews to get it started. (You can click the image above to see the "fancy blog" or the link to see the "simple blog". Either way, they are both the same blog.)
So, yeah, that is the dealio. I hope you are all well, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment