Friday, July 17, 2015

New Bookstagram!

I have thought it over, and I have created myself a bookstagram! - https://instagram.com/haddies.haven/ - I figured it would be necessary, as long as I only posted everything related to books, writing, and my review blog(s). I don't know how often I would be able to post, considering I borrow my parents' phones to make the posts. But I am sure that there is an iPod Touch in my near future. Then I will be able to read all my Kindle books and post on instagram! I am planning a new book review this weekend. I do not know when I will get around to it, but I have already started to read the book. I am also trying to get an ARC for this book that will release in September. I hope to hear from that publisher/author this week. But that is if I am one of the bloggers chosen to receive it. If I don't receive it, that's okay. I still have 450+ books on my Kindle app I could review. 

Well, that is all for now. I will see you next time! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment