Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Choir Rehearsing

Freezing cold showers! xP Definitely not what I had in mind, but the water heater is broken for six months now, so I gotta deal with it.

So, I think I have mentioned that my younger siblings are a choir. Well, they are rehearsing right now, to keep in practice in the event that they are invited somewhere. I love hearing them sing.

Well, this morning I am going kind of slow. I am trying to catch with some reading, because I promised this author I would read his book, and that was last week. It's a great storyline, I hope to post my review ASAP. I think everyone should read this book. More on that in my review.

It's been a weird morning, but I have to say that I loved my cheese toast. Which I have another one somewhere, I gotta eat it before someone else does!

See you later! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment