Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A Work of Art! (Self Promo)

Pictures of You
Christian Fiction

Hadassah Harper

"Remind us all of what we used to be . . ."
Ebony Zaveri met Merick when she had moved to Princeton, New Jersey. He liked to walk on the wild side, but she knew there was more to him than he was letting on. Growing up with him made life a roller coaster. Merick brought out Ebony’s fun side. Raised in a Christian home, she would share her beliefs with Merick, and he would listen. Merick Balin has one goal in life: Prove to his parents that he can be the man they raised. Not only did he accept Christ into his life, but also he was no longer the trouble-making teenager he once was. The only friend he was ever allowed was Ebony Zaveri, and even she was not allowed to be around him. Merick had known Ebony since middle school. She is his best friend, and the only one who had not gone running when everyone else did. Can the two keep their friendship intact when troubles come their way? Will Meick and Ebony look to God for a solution?
Wattpad

You all know that I have been working on this new book, and I am happy to say that I have come up with the final scene already. However, I am not going to reveal my final plans, because I think you all should check it out for yourself. I have three chapters posted, and a fourth undergoing editing.
I have three covers for this book, the one you see above was made by myself, and I have two more that I got from other Wattpad artists.

I was looking around ALL OVER the place yesterday for a tutorial on how to make the "If I Stay" style cover, and I have to say that the ones I did find were . . . complicated. I watched the tutorials and when i decided the method was too overbearing for me, I came up with my own method! See the gif below to watch the cover come to life!

The other covers I have are the following:
 
I really like these covers and I am doing a weekly rotation so that they have a fair amount of showcasing. Be sure to check out my book blog! New posts have gone live over the past few days!
God bless you all, and I will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment