Saturday, September 12, 2015

Switching Things Up.

I have decided to switch things up a bit on this blog. I have to make some changes to my every day schedule, which involves changing the times I will get to post. There may come the possibility that I will not get to post more than once a day, or even just a couple times a week. I have to catch up with a lot in my everyday life, and it may be that this blog could be interference. But that does not mean that I will not continue.

Blogging these past few months (this past year) has been fun, and I do not think I would give it up that easily. Granted, life has been busy, but I have managed it well enough until now. There are just some things that cause me to make some changes. I will post when I can, and just compile everything into one awesome post (depending on when I can post).

I posted my epilogue this morning, due to the needed changes I will be making. The book is complete, I received the acceptance message from Harlequin (via Wattpad) that my story had been entered. Now, all I must do is watch and wait.

God bless you all who pass by this blog. I hope you are in good health, and I shall see you all again soon. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment