Monday, September 7, 2015

Final Day Of Writing - #Harlequin #SYTYCW15 #LoveInspired

Good morning! I am full of chicken and bread and avocado and egg. I'm full until lunch and I am revving to go write! I did not get to finish my chapter last night, too tired, but I am working on it now.
I'm listening to my weekly Book Nerd Paradise video on YouTube, which is a really cool channel and they now have a podcast on iTunes! There is a weekly giveaway, an author read-aloud, and a trivia question. The channel is led by YA Fantasy author, L.R.W Lee. I own two of her books and I have not read them yet, but I love the videos and she posts book reviews on her website (lrwlee.com)

K stayed the night, and just returned from a jog with three of my siblings (one of which I am surprised even went along).

Well, I've got work to do. I will be seeing you all later and be sure to check out my work and book blog (new post went up this morning). See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment