Thursday, September 10, 2015

Not Myself

Good morning everyone. If this post does not sound or look as bubbly as usual, you can probably guess from the title that I do not feel too well today. Either I slept weird in the night, or it is something else, it doesn't hurt as much as a little while ago. I just had, like, weird jabbing pangs in my chest. Very weird. But I had my dad pray for me, so all I have to do now is believe that God healed me. Done with that.

So, I am going to try and work on my epilogue today. I want to get it back up ASAP, because my posting schedule has been going great and I don't want to hit a bump. 

I am trying to make changes in the music I listen to, personal choice. I just found several Christian artists that I have never heard of before, and I like their music. So I am going to try and listen to that more often.

Well, it has been one hour of me sitting here, trying to write this post. There is a lot going on this morning (not really, but a lot) and I'm just trying not to double over. So, I will see you all later. God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment