Thursday, September 10, 2015

Interesting Enough

I am watching some of the older videos on Book Nerd Paradise, I CANNOT BELIEVE NO ONE COMMENTED ON THIS VIDEO! THE BOOK WAS NEVER GIVEN AWAY!

Anyways, I finished my epilogue this morning. But I do not plan to post it until next week, seeing I just uploaded a chapter this week.

I am still annoyed that no one commented on that video! The guest author is February Grace from Wattpad! \o/ The video is from June 22, so I doubt my comments from today would do anything for me. But her work is amazing! (I wonder . . .)

Anyways, I am free to work on any of my other books, as I no longer need to work on Scarred Hearts. I posted my first chapter to Pictures of You, so I am very happy about that. CLICK HERE to check it out.

I'm much better now, then I was this morning. The pain is completely gone, thank the Lord.

I'm off to Creative Land. God bless you all and I will see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment