Saturday, September 5, 2015

The Art of Imagination

Good morning! I must say that last night I had full flow in writing Scarred Hearts, but it was not enough to get to 4.5k in the chapter. I think I will stop after this chapter, fix the epilogue and boom! I shall have a 55k+ novel complete.

I know that I said I would start typing up the new chapters for Strong, but such inspo for the new book idea! . . . . I've got half the first chapter written, and in my computer. Yeah, I worked on it a lot.

EntangledPub. . . . They have quite the selection to read on NetGalley. One book in particular that I am reading this week . . . It's not my usual Crush book, but it is interesting. I'm pushing my reading limits with this one. I mean, hey, three single brothers from another planet? Interesting. Okay, that is all I am going to say, because I have a review coming up.

Well, this is my morning post, because I've got lots on me brain, and I would like to put them into action. I will see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment