Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Weird Day

I have a feeling my sister is going to need to take another Sunday to do her work. Today she went to OfficeMax to print her manuscript, and is still not home yet. She and my parents left after lunch this afternoon. It is now . . . 5:55pm. I have been so busy today, doing favors for family members and writing and whatnot, that I feel that my sister is going to have to be open to what I have to say. Because I cannot give up my laptop now! I mean, to be nice, I would, but I can't. I'm just feel pressed for time and I have a lot I want to get done before tonight's prayer fast meeting.

Most of my creativity comes at night, and with this week and some changes that are being initiated, I feel that I might get much time. It's been a weird week.

My never ending short story . . . I have chosen to post it on Miss Literali, and I managed to add so much to it. Though it is more of a poetic story.

My sister just got home. Time to see if we can face the music.

God bless you. Check out Haddie's Haven. I posted 2 reviews today. Take care, and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment