Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I Cannot Believe I Am Doing It.

Remember the journal I like to just put my ideas in? (I think I mentioned it before) The one with the ongoing, never ending story? Yeah, that one. I wrote it out into one of the sites I write on . . . It is getting some massive readings, no feedback at the moment, but it's being viewed. If you would like to see this poetic short story, CLICK HERE.

I have been away from almost everything lately, but I am trying to keep a healthy balance with all that I do, and making more time for things that do not include the WWW or my laptop. I have caught up in some reading already, and I have been doing things around the house. Everything is working out for the best.

I have received some great feedback on Scarred Hearts, and lots of people really like the new chapters I posted. I am also working on Change of Heart, Pictures of You, and Spirit Warrior: A Dying Breed. If you are not familiar with these stories, click on the Wattpad button-page at the top of this blog.

Several book reviews have gone live in the past few days. I am also hosting a giveaway!!!! Prize provided by the author. CLICK HERE if you would like to win a book!

That is all for now. God made you special, and He loves you very much. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment