Friday, September 25, 2015

Hard at Work!

Good morning lovelies! For the last few days, I have been busy around my house, taking care of home business, and also working hard on my book(s) and my book blog! Speaking of my book blog, I have a new review up for I Am Titanium by John Patrick Kennedy, SUCH A GREAT BOOK!

Now, onto business. On my other Wattpad account, I am working on writing a sequel to my Little House on the Prairie fan-fiction. One of my readers over there asked if I would think about writing another story like that, and I thought 'Why not?'  So, I posted the first chapter and I am working on the next chapter. Click HERE to read.

Though I will be working on that (on the side), I am not going to halt my writing for Pictures Of You, as I now have two chapters sitting in drafts and will be posting them on a schedule. xD I am very happy with where I am headed in that book, and I hope the people reading it are enjoying it.

Well, that is all for today. I will be back soon, God bless you all. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment