Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Crappy Day Gone Good

So, today was kind of crappy. Here is why:

Ladies, you all probably have heard this term. Well, I use it constantly. Aunt Flo decided to visit and will be here the entire week. Then she will leave and return next month. Yes, that is what it is.

I did get some writing in before I collapsed on my bed in agony. I wrote . . . IDK maybe 500 words, or less. I am on the right track, and I am going to stick to my few extra chapters. 55-60K words is a better bet, and I am nearly there.

I still am not at my full 100% self yet, but I am not sprawled across my bed like I was earlier. By tomorrow I will be back tomorrow. It's just my pattern.

Well, I am going to end this here, because I want to catch up on the lost time. God bless you all. You're awesome, see tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment