Friday, September 18, 2015

Tech Support: That Would Be Me.

Good morning all! I hope you are all well. I am just giving you guys some updates as to what I am doing in my "absence" as I have not posted much for a few days. But things are looking up and I hope to have my balance under control soon.

I have been working on getting my other stories (on Wattpad) running again. I posted a new chapter to my Christian fantasy book: Spirit Warrior: A Dying Breed - CLICK HERE

I have written (literally) six new chapters for my book Change of Heart - CLICK HERE

And I have managed to work more on Pictures of You - CLICK HERE

I must say that I am happy with where I am planning to take Change of Heart, as it is coming out awesome. New plot twists and all. Pictures of You as I have often said, it is about friendship, but I am thinking about turning the corner somewhere, as I am inspired by some awesome Tumblr quotes. (CLICK HERE TO SEE) And I think there might be a plot twist, maybe the guy will secretly like his best "girl" friend. I don't know! I am just throwing ideas into the air at the moment, but I think it will all work out great.

Check out my book blog! I have posted almost every day for nearly two weeks straight. I am hosting a giveaway that ends soon, and I still have NO ENTIRES. The entries are simple, there is only one required entry, the others are just there to give you a better chance at winning. CLICK HERE

I am also my step-mom's tech support. Because she does not know MP3 from MP4. *shrugs* Honestly, I do not know what they will do without me.

Well, I hope this post finds you all in good health and spirit. I shall return soon. May God bless you and protect you. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment