Friday, April 8, 2016

Ahead of the Game! | Camp NaNoWriMo | Day 8 | #AuthorLife


So, my folks decided to go to the beach today, but like on Day 6, I managed to meet today's word-count before walking out the door. And I was in and out the door a lot this morning, all before 10am. I know, crazy, but we did. Tomorrow is Saturday, which means I most likely will not be on my laptop. But I think that I might be able to get in more writing tonight, to make up for tomorrow. I'm on a roll and I love where this story is headed. 

I know that I can get more words in tonight. I feel this story getting somewhere. I am considering submitting it to a publisher. That is how confident I am about it. If the publisher I send it to rejects it, I will go to someone else. If that doesn't work out, hello self-publishing! 

Also, I have updated my playlist that I listen to when writing The Blank Space. But more on that another time. I got writing on the brain. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment