Friday, April 29, 2016

Goodbye, April! Hello, May! | End of the month.

I do not remember if I shared this lovely cover, but just in case, there is is again! Shout out to TheBlueDJ on Wattpad! 
If I already spoke about this, I am just gonna say it again. Once I wrote the last sentence during Camp NaNoWriMo, I had an epiphany. After I validated my word count, I went straight to the Wattpad Multimedia club and browsed around until I came across a thread in the forums that was making covers with the style I was looking for. While waiting for the cover to be made, I changed the title from 'The Blank Space' to 'Nothing Between Us'. 

It makes sense now that I am going over my novel and polishing it up a bit. The titles matches the plot better, and I might be changing the summary/description as well. Though the one I have now kind of goes with it (shout out to light-years for helping me with that). 

I really cannot wait to share the rest of the story. I stopped posting every day and have been posting every other day, or every few days, depending on my excitement level.
 Friday afternoon, I backed the car out of the driveway, as well as a few times this week, and I am very comfortable in the car. I keep teasing my mom.

So you all know, I am writing this on Friday, but posting Saturday. 

That's all for now. See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment