Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I need a cup of Jace . . . I mean coffee | Camp NaNoWriMo Day 12

As I near the 50% mark in my novel, I am extraordinarily pleased with how well this is going. It's been fun to interact with the other Camp participants, and I have found myself capable of giving other mates advice that they find helpful, and I failed my first attempt at NaNoWriMo, Nov. 2015.

Jace, dearest Jace, you have become my own invention of a book-boyfriend. Why do I say this? I have been writing Jace as someone I would want to be with. I mean, he may not be real, but you never know. He might exist with a different name . . . I really feel confident about writing this novel. That's right. N-O-V-E-L. I am already at 23k+ words, which is just under the novella word count. 

I have so many plans, and you guys really should check it out and tell me what you think. I have it posted on Wattpad, as well as Figment (the sidebar widget), and I have decided to share it at Write-On by Kindle. Only one of these sites has all of my written chapters posted . . . Can you guess which one it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment