Monday, April 11, 2016

My Playlist | Camp NaNoWriMo Day 11


Day 11 was off to a great start. I did have to stop writing for a bit to help with the kids with school work, and to let my sister have her few hours of using my laptop. But I met the quota before all that and was just killing time to see if I could keep meeting quota for coming days. I've been on a roll, and I am very confident that I can get this story done and perhaps ready for the Wattys2016. There's plenty of time to plan for that later, Right now, I am focused on getting this story written.

So, I said I would set up a list of the songs that I listen to while writing The Blank Space. Here it is! Tell me some of the songs you listen to when you are writing. 
P.S. I listen to the original versions of these songs, but could not find some with lyrics, and I don't want the video to be distracting from the words. And there are more songs, but these are the ones I turn to when I need inspiring.


Rachel Platten - Stand By You

Charlie Puth - One Call Away


Taylor Swift - Blank Space (#SorryNotSorry)


Shane Harper - One Step Closer
 


Hunter Hayes - Everybody's Got Somebody But Me


Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams


One Direction - Steal My Girl

2 comments:

  1. I have a lot of Taylor Swift on my playlist. Out of the Woods is the last one I added but I love Wildest Dreams, too! Also just added Katy Perry's Wide Awake, which I hadn't even realized I liked until I heard it in the grocery store a few days ago. LOL. So glad to hear that you are doing well in your writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love 'Wide Awake'! I cannot believe I did not think of it before! And yes, my writing has been going very well. I cannot remember ever getting a book written this fast! ♥ :D

      Delete