Wednesday, April 13, 2016

When You Are On A Roll | #CampNaNoWriMo2016 Day 13


I am at a very crucial point in my novel. I managed to do what I planned: mid-point climax. Like the truck? Yeah, that is was Jace drives, and right now it is in Bella's possession. I am so excited to be sharing this art of the novel with readers. I love writing this part, so I know they will love reading it. Hopefully, everything will fall into place at the right time.

I am a few days ahead of myself in the word count meter. With my novel just over 50% finished, I can say that I am going to be finish writing it very soon. The story is just coming out so fluidly! I'm not writing just a 1,000 words a day. I am getting 2 1/2 chapters written a day. That's 3-4k words every day! The meter that is keeping track of my word count says that if I write around 1-2k words a day, I can have this novel finished by April 24th. That's impressive.

Seriously though. I am so far ahead that I could stop writing for a few days and not fall behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment