Sunday, April 24, 2016

Driving Lessons! | #CampNaNoWriMo Day 24


I am so glad that I didn't write on Saturday. I had a major migraine and was bedridden for a few hours. However, I woke up this morning refreshed and ready to write. But not before getting into the driver's seat of my parents' Ford Fiesta, and driving in the driveway a few times. Yes, they are finally getting me behind the wheel. I will be preparing to get my license soon!
Back to updating you on Camo NaNoWriMo. The novel is nearly complete. I only have around 8k words left to write. Its day 24, and I am on fire! The day of not writing has me speeding to keep my pace going. The triple chocolate cake is NOT helping either. HAHAHAHA! 

Oh, check out this punk version of Asa Butterfield. This is just a bit of a sneak peek at what I have up my sleeves. Remember the other day when I spoke about the dare about adding a character to my novel that might or might not appear ever again? Yes, this that character. 
I was trying to visualize a good prospect of what this character would look like and then I saw the trailer for 'Ten Thousand Saints'. Asa is perfect for the character. It's the hair I was looking for. 
Hopefully, I will be working on that in July. Maybe, maybe not.
The Blank Space is almost complete! *Cries and wails* I am both happy and very, very sad. I feel so accomplished. I have been bragging to my sister (and step-mom) about this over the last few weeks and they are both extremely impressed. My parents were in the kitchen, my dad preparing a few plates of chocolate cake, when I mentioned my ability to format novels for paperback. My dad turned around and gave me the best look of approval I have ever received. I take that back, he has given me that look on several occasions, but never for anything concerning books. Because I rarely talk about my writing to him. But at least he knows I do it, because he always tells me how smart I am.

I was recently trying to find a particular story on Wattpad, and I found it. It took me a long time, but I found what I was looking for. I really would like for you all to have a look at it, considering it is one of those stories that should be shared with everyone. So you know, it is a true story, and the author wrote it in honor of his girlfriend, who wanted her story to be told. Do you see why I was trying to hard to find it? Check it out below.

By the way, you do not need an account to read it. But if you feel the need to vote, or to comment, by all means, create an account and show T. Sinclair love and support. I am not afraid to beg you to read it. So, go read it. NOW!

That is all for now. Thank you for reading this post. Don't forget to check out that story. I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment