Thursday, April 7, 2016

Camp NaNoWriMo | Day 7

 

Okay, so Day 7 was not such a great writing day, though I did get some writing done. Here is the cool part, I managed to meet two days quota on Day 6, so I was already on a good pace. I am still writing, and I might get a higher word-count before I get off.

Meet Bella Pineda (Hailee Steinfeld) and Jace Fleming (Freddie Highmore), my main characters. I was browsing for character ideas when I came across Freddie's picture and said "Whoa! That's Jace!" And then, I was watching random videos and a clip of Hailee came up and boom! "There's Bella!" They are stuck in my brain. I think they work good together, in more ways than one. I am writing Bella to be just about Jace's height, so these two work out really well.

I am at . . . 13k+ words right now. Which is good, considering I had begun to fall behind at this point in NaNoWriMo back in November. I only had 6k words and haven't even tried to go back and pick up the story again. But that's okay, sometimes you just gotta let go and work on something else for a while. Who knows? I might go back to Heart and Soul at some point.

That is all for now. I just wanted to update you on my writing. I think I might do a daily update thing for Camp. Lots of people are making daily videos, and I think blogging is just as good. Well, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment