Monday, April 25, 2016

#CampNaNoWriMo2016 Winner! | Camp NaNoWriMo Day 25


*SCREAMS!* I won Camp NaNoWriMo 2016!!!!
And to think I started 4 days late! I finished ahead, just like I knew I would! I am a bit hyper with excitement! Last night, I did not want to stop writing (yes, I continued writing, even after posting my update). I was full of jitters, which kept me from falling asleep for a few hours. And this morning, I could not wait to get back to writing. It is only around 10am. Yes. I am updating you all early so that I can go take a look at what I have been missing on everything else. 

Okay. *takes deep, slow breaths* Onto other news. You may have noticed a new Figment of my Imagination added to the sidebar of my blog. That is the story about the guy who makes eye contact with Bella in The Blank Space. Yes, the title is Black Sunshine; however, I tell you that I am not going to touch it until July. That is my game plan. I think Camp NaNoWriMo will do another session in that month, so that is why I plan to start in in July. But we shall see, because I don't know that for sure.

That's all for now. Thank you for reading my updates during Camp NaNoWriMo. If any of you have been participating, I would love to know what your experience has been. Just leave me a comment. I love reading comments and replying to them. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Great job! :)

    P.S. I completely understand. When you get into a writing "groove", it's hard to stop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I've never completed a novel that fast. ♥ I guess it was a story that needed to be told quickly.

      Delete