Tuesday, April 19, 2016

New Cover! | #CampNaNoWriMo2016 Day 19


Hey everyone! So, what do you think of that beauty?! I finally found the font that Entangled Teen uses for their CRUSH books! I am not going to use it for publishing, I just think it's so pretty! 

Today was a good writing day, for the most part. I managed to write a decent amount of words. I thought I would get more written, but I was distracted . . . I was reading an amazing book! Not only was I reading it, but I was listening to it. Audible is so cool! Anyways, writing has been going pretty well. I lost a little bit of time, but I am still ahead. 

It is actually quite late, but my fam is watching a documentary, so I thought I would take the time to post a quick update. . . I didn't get a chance to start it this morning. I was babysitting. Hopefully. tomorrow can get more writing done.

Hope you are all well. See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment