Project Tracker

Currently tracking ... Camp NaNoWriMo July 2024; Project Humanoid

434 / 10000 words. 4% done!

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I'm Doing Camp NaNoWriMo! | Day 6 #WritersLife


So, I've never actually done NaNoWriMo updates before, but I figured it would be a good idea since I decided to do Camp this month. Yes, The Blank Space is my Camp NaNoWriMo project. I started actually keeping track of my word-count on day 3, but I started writing on day 1. I am at 11.3k words! 

I began with goal of 50k words, and then decided to move it up to 55k. I have written and average of 2k words a day, except day 5 was a very good day, because I wrote 5k, and that is when I chose to make my goal 55,000 words. Because I do not want this story to be short. I want it novel length. I just think it will work out fantastic.

I'm still writing, even though I met my quota for the day. But I wanted to share this with you all. Who else is doing Camp NaNoWriMo? If any of you have NaNoWriMo, add me as a buddy; HaddieHarper

That's all for now. Do vstrechi! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment