Tuesday, August 18, 2015

8 Books Before The End Of September? What?

"First we're in a blender, now we're saving lives? What?" (Dually quoted from the movie about two old guys who want to work at Google)

I am writing this post the night before, because there are some guests outside the window, playing a board game with some of my siblings, and I know that I am going to get to bed late. Iwill probably add more in the morning anyways.

Anyways, I did not realize how many books I had to read before a deadline in September. I thought I had four or five, not eight! I mean, I keep finding new ones in my email when I check in the morning. I am quite forgetful when it comes to what books I request to read, because half the time I expect not to be selected to read them! I had to pull off all of Jenni James' books so that I did not overwhelm my currently reading list on Goodreads. I read one, but it only goes so far. (Added later - make that 9 books)


I was right, I would be adding more to this post this morning. I am just enjoying my sandwich (runny egg and avocado. don't till you try it) and I'm tired. The game from last night lasted until around 11pm.

I've gotta get a head-start on those books. Keep an eye open for my book blog. I've got some cool posts coming up! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment