Monday, August 31, 2015

Quiet, Early Morning On The Homefront

So, I've been up for an hour. I managed to clean the garage for school. I'm bout to go eat, but decided it was as good a time as any to make this post for the morning.

I sometimes wonder why certain people do not have a mental-filter. They just start to talk about anything and forget that there are other people around them. The fact that I grew up around some people like that has made me careful about other people . . . but not so much that I did not bully them myself. Yes, I was a bit of a bully to some of my siblings, but actually it was the only way either of us managed to interact with each other. I don't think I was so much a bully as I would have thought a few years back. All of it was just the aftermath of something that had happened and I was lashing out.

Thank God I am not like that anymore. After ten years of getting healed from that trauma, I can say that I have been through a lot. My sister has to relive it every day, because she's writing that book. Seven years she's been writing that book.

I have to go. I ate my breakfast, read the rest of book two of zombies. I've got some stuff to do. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment