Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Raindrops On Roses, And Whiskers On Kittens . . .

Well, today slowly unrolled. Here's how it went.

My mom took four(4) of the puppies out to the street again today, and she got all four of them homes with families. The reason she did not take all eight (8) of them is because two (2) of them have minor leg injuries, and another was hiding, and I had one in my arms.

My dad gave me a loophole today. He said I could make the choice to give up Spike and keep one (1) of the puppies. It's a small crack, but I am determined to open the rest of the window. I already have my favorite and I plan to make a good argument about why I SHOULD KEEP a puppy. And Leo has a special bond with me. I think I have cried about it enough to know that I have not fully healed from a wound from my past about dogs, and . . . . Yeah, it still hurts.

I am also on my way out with a couple of friends, three of my sisters, and we are going to stay the night with them. Now, these friends have been with us through the hardest of times, and I am very grateful that they are my friends. I mean, I am the silent one in the corner with a pen and notebook, but they have always been the best. I don't know if they are reading this, but if you are, you know who you are.

Well, that is all for now. Hopefully for today ;) See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment