Sunday, August 16, 2015

Reminiscing . . . Fangirl Has Not Left

So, I put my iTunes library on shuffle, and it is playing my 1D songs one after another. I think I may be playing the actual albums themselves, but I have not listened to them like this in so long. I miss the old songs. I mean, don't get me wrong. I love that the band wanted to change their sound. I feel a bit nostalgic.

Anyways, its has been raining almost ALL DAY! xD It's been so long since we had this much rain. God is sending the rain. Count your blessings.

I am just getting on my laptop, and I am going to try and do some writing. I've got a word count to multiply, and I am on a roll. I mean, I got that trailer uploaded, I'm working on some new cover prospects, and I have a very good feeling about Scarred Hearts. It is going to be epic.

Well, that is all for now. I hope you are all well, and God bless you! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment