Saturday, August 22, 2015

The Party Continues!

The guys are still here (they stayed the night). Let's call them by the first letter of their names. K and J are still here, and it has been quite a morning. First I did after being fully awake (after a morning prayer) I told myself to change my clothes. "Haddie, there are guys here. Change so that you are looking decent." Now, had R been here, I would not have worried, because R has stayed here several times. This is K's and J's first time staying at the house.

I checked Scarred Hearts position in the #SYTYCW15 tags, on Wattpad, and I learned that my story is at the top of the hot list for the tag #LoveInspired! xD That has never really happened before. Wanna see? CLICK HERE

School is going to be starting up in the house again. Which means I might be back to teaching preschool, to the youngest of the kids. I took over preschool when I was 18 yrs. old. Before the one year old baby was here, it was the terrible twosome, and they five now. I am going to try and work out the kinks, but everyone in my house now knows that I blog daily, and that I share reviews, etc., so there will not be much to cause me to stop for long periods of time. Which reminds me, I have two new reviews posted (with visuals!). If you would like to see them, you can click HERE and HERE. Both were such amazing books.

Well, that is all for now. I shall see you all later today! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment