Monday, August 3, 2015

100 BLOG POSTS!

Well, I did it! I have made to 100 blog posts!

I could not think of anything to do for this post, so I resolved to change the theme of my blog, and "upgrade" the layout a little bit. Notice my lovely pages in the header? Is the shade of blue not the prettiest you have ever seen? Also, notice there is a page linked to the magazine blog? I think I mentioned that before . . . right? Whatever, check it out anyways.

Anyways, I added all of my links, and a few extras (and adding more as I go along). I literally spent an hour or so pulling all of it together, to fit who I am as a blogger. I felt it was necessary, instead adding all my links at the end of my blog posts, which I had stopped doing a while back.

Well, here it is. My 100th post. Not very extravagant, when you think about it. However, spicing up the theme did help me to celebrate. So that counts.

I hope you are all well, and see you all next time! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment