Saturday, August 8, 2015

#SYTYCW "I HAVE TO DO THIS!!"

Okay, so I've only just learning about this! Wattpad is partnering with HarlequinPub for the anual SYTYCW (So You Think You Can Write) contest, and the grand prize is a two-book publishing contract!!!! xD


There is a category that would be perfect for one of my stories, so I will be attempting to add a few more chapters. I will not say which one, but I am at 33k+ words in this story, so I just have to work up to 50k! That's not going to be that hard . . . I think . . . BUT I HAVE TO DO THIS! I love HarlequinPub, I have read some of the books they published and I just love everything that is going on! Yes, massive freak-out happening right now, and I can barely contain it enough to type this post!



I am losing it! I have to enter this contest! I feel like I would lose my mind if I didn't! . . . . Okay, I will tell you the story I want to enter. Prepare for cover extravaganza!

  
  
  

Technically this story is entered in the #Wattys2015, but I am thinking that if I get to a high level in the #SYTYCW contest, I will pull out of the Wattys. I feel it in my gut to enter this, and I don't want to pass this up. Imagine this story in print or e-book format! I think I would like it in print, but e-book it cool too! *SIGH* Okay, I think I got it out of my system . . . ALMOST! I totally forgot to mention this!! If I were to win, I would ask to have the Rescued series published! I better get a move on with that! Starting with posting it in one book on Wattpad. Which I am going to go do right now. I am just going to have it in drafts and slowly make the reveal.

Okay, now I'm done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment