Saturday, August 29, 2015

Work Almost All Caught Up, Strange Customs

I managed to finish some books last night. Of which the reviews will be posted at their appropriate times. One will be up today (which means you should go to my book blog after reading this post). Not only that, but I am finding my way through the fairness of book blogging. But my problem is that I really do like the books I've been reading lately. If the revolves around my reading preferences, I will usually love it and give it 5/5 stars.

My writing is going into a slump again, and I think I need to respark it ASAP, because I have deadlines to meet. If I am ever going to get to 55k words in Scarred Hearts, I think I need to put a little more effort. Aside of juggling my reviews and blogging, etc. Not only that, but let's top the cake with J being here. I don't want to be rude. I mean, he did ask why I am always on my laptop, or always writing/reading something. I said the truth, but to be fair, I took more time to be around and be IN THE ROOM. If you can catch my drift.

Because Scarred Hearts is only in my laptop, it is kind of hard to get it written. If I had it paper, I would still have the trouble of having to type it up. Which is probably the reason I have been working so easily on Strong. It's still on paper at the moment. At least, the two chapters that I have written are still on paper. Anyways, Scarred Hearts needs to be finish ASAP. I don't want to drop out of the Harlequin SYTYCW15 just because I did not finish in time. I will have this book done, and I know I will get pretty far in the contest.

J is going to be here through Sunday, as it seems. Which is awesome, because he is a lot of fun to have around. He's the kind of friend that the whole family can be around, and no one will hog him. To an extent. Which seems to happen a lot in my house, whenever people are over. depending on who they come to see.

I think I am going to enlighten you on Puertorican customs. Puertoricans, when they call and you are eating something, they will immediately say "Never-mind, I will call you after you finish." And how 'bout the fact that the usual way they greet each other is a cheek-kiss/hug. My family established the hand-shake. Especially when it is a guy greeting one of us girls. But I've been around, I've gone places, and the cheek-kiss sort of stuck. So hereby let it be known, that I greet everyone according to Spanish custom.

I will stop here. But not after I thank all of you who take the time to read my blog posts. I truly appreciate it. Maybe I can have some more interactive posts, and get you guys to comment now and then. That would be fun.

Well, I will see you on the flip-flop later! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment