Wednesday, August 19, 2015

More Books!!!!!

So, I just got back from a car trip, and I have been bugging to get this post going. I received three more books in the mail!! xD One of which was The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson. Since getting The Twelve Dancing Princesses by Jenni James, I have bugging with impatience for this book to arrive.

I also received The Kindness by Polly Samson, and the cover is beautiful! I expected it to be paperback, but its a hardback. So, a win-win situation.

The third book I received is an ARC from Harper Elixir, called Persephone Rising: Awakening the heroine within, by Carol S. Pearson, PH.D. It's for modern-day women, and it tells Greek myth and something like that.

My dad also bought me a much needed mouse for my laptop, so that is also a plus. I am expecting my Amazon package to arrive this weekend, or next week.

I just checked my email, and the SYTYCW team has replied to some of my questions. I'm pumped and set to go!

I just received an email confirming my request to read I Am Titanium by John Patrick Kennedy. . . I signed up for this review copy before learning that I won the e-book. But that's okay, I can still do the review. It does not need to be up live until . . . Oct. 10th, so I've got plenty of time to read that one.

Well, that's all for now. I am just going to finish my dinner and prepare my next review layout, because I've still got 8 books I need to finish. (I did not do any typing today, but I think that is alright, because the other time I did the 4.5k, I took a whole two days off.)

Lots of love! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment