Sunday, August 9, 2015

A Post From My Bed? #SorryNotSorry

So, this is going to be kind of odd, but I am still in my bed. Not feeling totally 100% awesome today. I will not go into detail, because who wants to know why my stomach decided to choose today of all days to pull jokes? I'm not going into it!

I just received an email from one of my favorite bloggers, and I won a print copy of The Kindness by Polly Samson! xD (Click the Books a la mode button in the sidebar to be taken to Karielle's blog)

So that makes . . . nine . . . Yeah, I think nine giveaways I've won. Please let me know if you do not want to hear about this subject anymore. I am not trying to sound . . . . you know. It's just very exciting and I feel like sharing it with you guys, because I have run out of people to tell at home.

Which brings me to the next subject. In my house, if you say something to one person, the entire house has heard it within ten minutes. If you whisper: So and so is coming tomorrow "Who's coming tomorrow?!" is the question shouted from the other side of the house. Good luck keeping secrets in this family.

AND GUESS WHAT ELSE! I am on the run for a Barnes&Noble $25 GC, and I have a good feeling that I will be a winner. And guess what I found for cheep and in my budget on B&N!? The Books of the Infinite by R.J. Larson!!!


I've been using this gif a lot lately. #SorryNotSorry, but gotta express it somehow! 
Anyways, you know the drills. Follow my social-media if you are just tuning into my blog. Be sure to check out my book blog: Haddie's Haven. Follow me on Wattpad, or check out my profile for some cool reads. See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment