Monday, August 10, 2015

"I'm Up! I'm Up!"

It is not even 8:00am yet, but I had to be up in time to get a review posted by that time, and share it to the publisher and the author. So imagine my out-of-whack sleeping pattern since my outing on Wednesday. So, my usual early-bird behavior is kind of out the window right now, but I will be back on a normal sleep ASAP. Big families mean early risers.

Click my review blog to see the new review that has gone live. I think you guys might like it. :)

Eggs. Who likes eggs? I love eggs, even though I have only begun to eat them around two years ago. All my life, leading up to my twentieth year (yes, I am 22, but who really believes that?), we never ate eggs or chicken in any form. (I binged now and then when it came to chicken, because I love chicken. Who doesn't?!) Finally, we added those items to our every day diet, and it has been awesome. I like to tease my siblings by make my egg-yolk VERY runny (and I know it is a form of eating an egg, because I have met people who like it that way as well). Speaking of eggs, I'm going to get make me some.

I will see you all later! Don't forget to have a look at Haddie's Haven!

No comments:

Post a Comment