Saturday, August 8, 2015

Harper Art - Graphic Artist Got Skills

Not to toot my own horn, but I am awesome when it comes to graphics.

Good morning! A lovely day, is it not?

I am currently working on my graphics portfolio, adding and tweaking some odds and ends. It looks so cool! I decided to add a linked page to this blog. I feel the need to show it off. Click the Harper Art page to visit my portfolio. It has the majority of my work, and some links to the websites/ graphics I have designed. What I am still trying to work out is a form of payment(s) for my services. I don't know what to put, because I do not have the means to receive any sort of payment, other than credit and a watermark.

Check out the banner I just made for the site!

Well, that is all for now. I've got some more work to do. See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment