Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Something I Admire

What would it be like if you had been born in a different time? Like, what is your favorite time era? My sister (the one who would read college level at ten years old), often goes around with an aura of elegance. I often think it, and she often says that she wishes to have been born during the Victorian days. Jane Austen, Queen Victoria; that time. That is probably because she read Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Sense and Sensibility, all at a very young age. Her vocabulary for a twelve year would have left a college student flabbergasted. She's brilliant beyond her years.

To return to my point from my last post about boy-bands. I am reading Ali Novak's The Heartbreakers, and I am just . . . ♥♥♥ I think because it just brought me back to last year when I went through the crazy phase of being a fan of One Direction (sorry, not sorry). I will have a full review posted when I finish reading it, which will be . . .  Tomorrow, I think. I plan to go all out like I did in my Everealm review. If anyone is watching my reading progress of this book on GoodReads, you will know that it moved me to tears twice. No book has done that to me in some time. ♥

That is all for tonight. Thank you stopping by. Have a blessed evening, and I will see you all tomorrow. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment