Saturday, August 15, 2015

No Progress

Hey guys, so I have made not much progress with the book trailer. But I did skim through Stuck In Love, and I think it was very interesting. I must say that the gag reel was much better to watch, Nat Wolff, Logan Lerman. Sexy beasts. . . . I just said that, yes I did. Hey, girls out there who agree. Am I wrong to say that? No, I'm not. I'm just stating the obvious. Come on, I watched Nat on the Naked Brothers Band on Nickelodeon, and the first movie I saw Logan in was Hoot. Life as a twelve year old was very oddly out of place for me, growing up, and those were some of the few things I was allowed to watch.

I am not going to ramble much. I am trying to find a short clip on YouTube, with Logan crying in that movie, after his movie mother dies. I cannot find it ANYWHERE. So I am a bit frustrated at the present. . . . Never mind I just found it. Lucky me.

Well, I am going back to editing this trailer. So far my laptop has been cooperative, and I don't want to push the limits.

See you all tomorrow. Remember to look at Scarred Hearts (using my Wattpad link at the top there) and leave me some constructive critiques. I want to perfect it for the SYTYCW contest. Thank you for reading, and God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment