Thursday, August 27, 2015

More Rain, More Books, More Fun!

I'm sitting at my usual work space, with J's phone in my lap to keep it out of the hands of the little kids. (You have been warned: the phones of guests are never safe in this house.) J is going to help cut some grass for the horse (because everything is CLOSED for a hurricane that seems to have died before hitting this island) and some people don't have lights right now. And it seems J and K might have to stay the night again . . . Iron Man 3 tonight! That's the plan, anyway.

I wrote quite a bit before my 2pm cut off, and I am happy with where it is going (I still wish I had more feedback from the readers, but I'm okay because at least they don't hate it). I also wrote a lot for my book Strong (title change is under consideration). I think I now have two new chapters that need to be typed up.

I posted a new review this afternoon, if you would like to check that out - CLICK HERE

Well, that is all for now. I'm sorry for making my posts short-ish lately, but with all that is going on, I almost feel a little overwhelmed. So, I hope you all are having a pleasant evening/morning/afternoon, wherever you are in the world. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment