Saturday, August 15, 2015

Self Promotion Is Not All Easy

So, it seems my sister did not feel well to day and asked to exchange her today's work day for tomorrow, so I have been hard at work all day. I've been taking breaks, and I am not going to write very much today. I have posted the new chapter to Scarred Hearts.

Which brings me to my dilemma. I have been trying to get Wattpad trailer makers to make a book trailer for some time, but no one has kept their word. I know they are busy with every day life, but the least they could have done was let me know that they could not complete the task.

So, I have resulted to make the trailer myself, though I worry about my laptop. Because the last time I used my WMM (windows movie maker) my laptop decided to take a sick week. Imagine that. So, I am going to try and be careful about it, and not use it too much. I hope to make the trailer short and sweet. That's all I need. Which brings me to the next problem.

The cast I originally have in mind, it is very hard to find clips of them, so I am resulting to just use clips of Logan Lerman and Lily Collins. One, they are so cute together. Two, they are close enough to what I am thinking about.Three, there are scenes in their movie Stuck In Love that help me visualize. Logan, when he was crying in that one scene? (Okay, I have not seen the movie, I saw the trailer). That fits perfectly for when Michael. And Lily could play Leyda. It works!

 My original casting for Michael and Leyda in Scarred Hearts are Harry Treadaway and Dia Frampton. Also, for those who have not seen it yet.

 Yes, I have made a new cover for Scarred Hearts, with the intentions of it being more contest presentable. I like how it came out, but I might put the old one back up, if this one does not deem worthy. . .  This book trailer has me all wound up. I really wish I had clips of the original cast. They just fit better. I know that Harry Treadaway's twin brother was in a music video with The Script, so maybe I can use a clip from there. But the setting is wrong. . . . I'm gonna see what I come up with and post about it later. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment