Friday, August 7, 2015

I'm Back!

Good morning readers! How are you all doing?
Well, I am back from my over-night with my friends. I am a little tired, truth to be told. Because on Wednesday night I was up until around 3 a.m. Yes, you can imagine how much fun that was.
Last night, I made my Amazon order (because I got my Amazon GC) and the books were shipped out this morning. They are estimated to arrive around the same time as the Book Depository books I won. So, by the time they all arrive, I will have the motivation to film that un-boxing video. xD

On a more sad note, I won't be keeping the puppy. And I am cool with it now. I know that Leo (the puppy I wanted to keep) will go to a good family, because all the other puppies did.

I am trying to get my graphics portfolio updated. My mom told me this morning that I should have that in the case someone would like to see my work, and I already have that going. I just need to work out all the kinks, and I need to get a little (like) pricing, or bartering system worked out. I willingly work for free, but if th occasion should arise that the client WANTS to pay me, I would like to have that system available. - If you would like to see my portfolio, please CLICK HERE

Well, believe it or not, I have written the majority of this post before even sitting down for breakfast. O.O I am about to indulge myself in a, egg, avocado, tomato sandwich. Without the top piece of bread, because I don't feel like getting up again to get another slice of homemade bread. One of my sisters makes fresh bread every night, so that we have it for breakfast.

This has been my morning post. I hope you all have a blessed day, and I will see you later! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment