Sunday, August 16, 2015

TRAILER IS DONE!

Good morning special people! So, I found some really good clips, mostly of what I was looking for, and I managed to pull together a nice trailer. It will have to do for now. I am satisfied for now, and I shall continue to seek a trailer maker on Wattpad. I actually prefer to have more than one, because each trailer maker will get their work show-cased, and I like the different styles.

Anyways, I am actually writing this post the night before, because I did not know if the trailer would be uploaded before midnight. YouTube goes somewhat slow, but I am hoping the updates added speedy uploading.

The trailer will be posted below. It might not work at first. Do not fret, that is probably because it did not finish processing/uploading yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment