Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Books, Cake, More Books, My Book.

Here's another post I wrote the night before(some of it). Because it seems that I have to really make a better effort to get up before 8:30 in the morning.

J is here, it was kind of nutty yesterday, because the boys played video games. I had the perfect excuse to keep reading and I managed to strike another review book off the list. Which should be posted by now (because I scheduled the review). I still have to start three books, one of which is bookmarked on the first page already and the other two I have yet to open. I did get a week's extension on one particular book though, so I feel a little better about that one.

My chapter went up yesterday morning, just as I had hoped and planned. I am very happy with where it is going, and I will definitely have it finished by the #JustWriteIt deadline. :D

It's nice and LOUD this morning. I hear the boys laughing, and my step-mom has some worship music blasting. My other step-mom is painting, and Dad is working as usual. My mom is in the garden. (I know confusing, but all explanations will come in due time.)

That is all for now. I've got some floors to sweep, and a dog to visit. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment