Sunday, August 23, 2015

#SYTYCW15 #LoveInspired Update

Okay, I promise I will NOT blog anymore today. ;D

Update on the #SYTYCW15 #LoveInspired contest. I was working on perfecting my already finished chapters and putting them in my manuscript. This is all by faith, because the next round does not start until September. I have to get to 55K, and I know I will. I am nearly there actually. I just need to get my next few chapters going faster. I might need an editor to make the chapters flow in a different layout. To make my previous chapters longer and fit with the new chapters that I have been writing. Because it just feels like they are uneven or something. All the same, I do love how it is coming out.

I am DETERMINED to get this novel finished on time, and I will have it finished. Honestly, I did feel a little bit discouraged over the last couple of days, due to the fact that I was rushing to get a large amount of books read before deadlines (which I have and I lowered that number to six, and it went up to seven, with the exception of two that I will go back and finish later). However, I regained courage and faith, and now I am back n track.

Scarred Hearts is my baby right now. Probably because of whom I based some of the characters after . . . It is very special, considering I wrote it when I was around sixteen and invisible. By invisible, I mean literally. With all the activities I did as a teenager, I never would have thought I would be a blogger.

I always liked the idea of a blog, and I had started another blog with a different name a few years ago. Eventfully, deleting that one, and creating this one.

Okay, I'm done for today . . . I think. If something new happens, I will try and save it for tomorrow. God bless you all and I will see tomorrow! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment